The following regulations have been force throughout Austria since December 12th 2021 (the lockdown for unvaccinated persons has been extended)
- 2G (fully vaccinated or recovered) in all areas
- FFP2 masks in all public areas (also in the entire hotel except in your room or at the seat in the restaurant. Children up to 6 years don't need a mask. Children from 6 - 11,99 years need only a mouth-nose protection. From 12 years on the FFP2 Mask is necessary.
- Any kind of tests (anti body, pcr tests, anterio nasal tests) are not valid.
- Closing hour for restaurants: 11pm. We have a exemption on the 31st of December
- The night gastronomy and also the Aprés Ski Bars can only open after the 10th of January 2022
- The consumption of food and drinks may only take place at the respective delivery point, so the bar is prohibited
Regulations for children up to the age of 14,99 years (after that the regular 2G rule applies!)
- Children up to 11,99 years do not need a proof of a low epidemiological risk
- Children from the age of 12 need appropriate proof of a low epidemiological risk (Entry 2,5 G / 2G proof during the stay)
For "school-age" children until 14,99 years (born after September 1st 2006) there is the "holiday Ninja Pass" which is equivalent to a 2G certificate.
The "holiday Ninja Pass" is equivalent to 2G proof for 7 days (by means of documentation of serial tests)
- if valid negative test evidence is always available from day 1 to day 5
- at least 2 tests are PCR tests
- and all official test certificates are connected to the Holiday Ninja Pass in analog or digital form
The "green pass" and following proofs are excepted for 2G (since november 8th 2021)
- vaccinated: proof of complete vaccination
- recovered: a separation notice or a doctor's confirmation that an infection occurred in the past six months and has currently expired.
- Please note: Antibody evidence, rapid antigen tests and PCR tests are no longer accepted
- Valid for nine months (270 days) after the 2nd vaccination, after this a 3rd dose is required for a valid certificate.
- For Janssen vaccinated persons, the following applies from 03/01/2022: A second dose is required for a valid Green Passport.
- Recovery: The recovery certificate is valid for 6 months
Which vaccines are recognized for the 2G proof?
- Comirnaty of the manufacturer BioNTech / Pfizer
- Spikevax from the manufacturer Moderna
- Vaxzevria from the manufacturer AstaZeneca
- COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen from the manufacturer Janssen
All vaccines not listed above (e.g. Sputnik V) are not permitted as 2G proof in Austria!
You can find details on the safety measures of the mountain railways for your winter holiday here.